TITLE: TOURS OF TORONTO BY TROLLEY CAR
CAPTION: Large Peter Witt car No 2424 of the Toronto Transit Commission is pictured beside the Queen’s Wharf Lighthouse on Fleet St. The street car was in regular service from 1921 – 1963. It was subsequently acquired by the Halton County Radial Ry. Museum who loaned the car to the TTC in 1973 for special summer tour service. Toronto By Trolley Car now provides daily tours of downtown Toronto from late spring to early fall.
POSTCARD ID: 29120-D JBC-62 Photo — Ted Wickson
PUBLISHER: JBC Visuals, Toronto, Ontario
POSTMARK: None, not used postally
Send a Smile ~ Send a Postcard!